Thursday, July 15, 2010

This last week and a half was hard we lost Mika ...Meranda's puppy to warms 
but Mika lived with us while Meranda and Chase got everything right in the new place the vet said were they use to live ..She had a lot of dogs come in with warms...I cried for a week I still think of Mika and her eyes and ears and how see just could melt your heart...Gosh See Passed a way a week this Tuesday ...
I remember preying to God that night to take her out of her pain and if that ment letting her go to him it was okay ..But man I miss that little girl she was 4 months old she was born on Aprils Fools Day...
But I did have a good Friday I got to see my little nephew Alek Gosh I love that little guy he is growing like crazy..And at Meranda & Chase's place he has running room outside good thing cause they moved into a RV cause its my parents so they can save money for a House but ...I loved chasing Alek around and picking him up and giving him kisses and then chase him again and do it all over lol...If anyone would have told me I would have a Step Nephew I would have laughed at you last year ...but he is such a great addtion and so is his daddy...
Here's some Pictures of him from my IPhone...
He is all about this tractor lol ..
This Picture Cracks me up it looks like he has a butt..lol he 
does just not that big ...Lol mom and me wonder what Chase and Meranda's baby would like if they had
one would it have her butt or his lol if its a boy I prey for Chase's but lol
Sorry very tall gosh he will be 2 in Nov.
So Strong lol

No comments:

Post a Comment