Thursday, May 13, 2010

A lot of stuff has happend since my last post...
I have been doing a lot of souls searching and wanting to become a better child of our Lord..
But the churches around here have not helped me ...
So I am still trying to find my true love and understanding of our Lord... I feel I should know him better but I don't  which bums me out...I see a lot of women on here talking about how much they feel him and understand him but I don't have as much truest in the Lord as many people do I am still trying to find my spot in the world but I know I need to know my God more then my spot  cause I know he will show me my spot in the world..
So I ask if anyone could help me by telling me a good part of the bible to read I mean I still have my kid bible because I learn more from it then I do from the real bible lol I know it sad but true..
So if anyone could guide me to a bible verse , a blog or site to help me learn about him..

Thanks for reading I hope to update more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment