Saturday, March 6, 2010

I need to post more lol ...I just want to share that I love my dad lol he has been looking out for us kids lol we are his babies ...Yesterday I had to take Meranda home so she could go to college and it a two and a half hour drive my dad came in my room twice making me picky promise to drive safe lol he didn't have to worry Meranda wasn't driving :)....I am so blessed to have my amazing parents they have made my life amazing I cherish the meomorys we have made as a family or just one on one time with my mom or dad...If your a parent give your kids Love,Hope,Courage,Honest,Stregth,Support, and most of all BE THERE FOR THEM...My parents havr dont all of these things and have raised me in to be a good person....
Today will be me and moms day lol I got to get my hair cut and colored we will problem hang out and do more dad is off to go fishing lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment